- Clear grain western red cedar
- Classic A-frame design. Two options - will accommodate up to 4ft. or 7ft. swings.
- Western red cedar in its natural unfinished state has a richly textured tactile grain combined with a glowing palette of warm, mellow tones ranging from light amber to deep honey. No man-made material can duplicate the depth of cedar's natural luster.
- Western red cedar remains subtly aromatic, and the characteristic fragrance of red cedar just adds another dimension to its universal appeal
- Western red cedar does not require a finish to keep its structure over the years. Many folks prefer to allow their cedar furniture to "naturally age" outdoors without a stain or finish.
- Over time the colorful tones of the wood slowly weather to a handsome silver-grey
- Unfinished cedar can be left natural, painted or stained
- Finely sanded finish and fully routed edges
- Snug fitting joinery
- Pre-drilled holes
- Rust resistant zinc plated hardware
- Unassembled kit
- Standard hanging eye bolts included
- 4 Foot - Hook spacing 49.5 in. apart
- 7 Foot - Hook spacing 69.5 in. apart
This Package Includes
1 x Swing Stand
1 x Hanging Eye Bolts